iPadOS 16 was first announced at the WWDC event and then was finally launched on the 24th October 2022. The iPadOS 16 is available for users and enterprises around the globe. Before you make the switch to iPadOS 16.1, get to know all about the features in iPadOS 16.1.
What is new in iPadOS 16.1?
Although the Stage Manager remains one of the biggest features this launch, there are many new features along with iPad specific tweaks that make your iPad experience even better.
- Stage Manager: One of the most notable features that Apple has introduced is the new Stage Manager multitasking feature. The Stage Manager brings to enterprises a new windowing system for the iPad. Users with the help of Stage Manager can create different-sized stages for multiple applications and then can easily switch between those stages.
- Messages app updates: Edit, undo send, mark as unread are some of the key tweaks.
- Mail app updates: Undo send, rich links, scheduled send, and more
- Display scaling: A new display scaling setting increases the pixel density of the display so you can view more in your apps
- Weather app on iPad
- All-new Home app
- “Desktop-Class Apps” with customizable toolbars, new context menus, find and replace, multiselect context menus and so much more.
Is your iPad compatible?
- iPad Pro (All models)
- iPad Air (3rd generation and later)
- iPad (5th generation and later)
- iPad mini (5th generation and later)
Is your enterprise thinking to upgrade current iPadOS to the latest version of 16.1? If yes, then Brilyant, an Apple Authorised Enterprise Reseller can help you make a quick transition to iPadOS 16.1. Get in touch with our team to know more.
We are here to help
Get in touch with our in-house experts to find the right solution for your IT Infrastructure