Brilyant USA, located in Austin, Texas, is seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Senior Account Executives in technology sales. If you’re looking for a company that will support your growth and help you provide top-notch service to your clients, let’s talk.
We’ll equip you with a comprehensive lead-generation program to help you grow your sales. With no limitations on territory or verticals, you’ll have the freedom and flexibility to design and create a successful sales environment. Our most successful reps have even built their own teams to support their book of business.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best resources in the industry and be part of a sales environment that prioritizes efficiency and stability. We offer one of the most rewarding compensation plans in the industry.
- Apple certifications needed (ACMT)
- Relevant experience with knowledge of Mac systems
- Well-versed with Apple Repair policy as well as Apple KPIs
- Working as a Field Service Engineer for Brilyant’s customers at Enterprise locations.
- Performing diagnosis of Apple Mac system.
- Troubleshooting Apple Mac systems issues proactively.
- Analyzing the cause of system failure and relacing failed components, if any.
- Efficient communication and Presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of MAC OS
- Updated knowledge of hardware along with relevant troubleshooting skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA or HSA plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Long-Term Care
- Lucrative Compensation plan including income-earning annuity and consumption-based recurring profit model
- Fun environment and great company culture
- We provide all equipment needed
*Brilyant USA is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.