We have multiple openings for the position of Sales Team Manager at Austin, Texas, USA to join our Sales team. These positions will be a part of Brilyant’s Sales team in Austin which has been growing rapidly. Join our team and be a part of our growth story.
- In-depth product knowledge
- Ability to assess buyer needs
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Potential to decipher and understand market and analyse industry insight
- Strong technology expertise
- Efficient at time management
- Preparing effective sales models to enhance sales funnel.
- Ensuring that the monthly and yearly sales targets are met.
- Handling customer complaints and queries efficiently with resolutions.
- Preparing and presenting a detailed sales report regularly.
- Monitoring and managing inventory requirements
- Keeping a track with database management
- Identifying new sales opportunities and emerging market trends as when needed.
- Setting sales targets and revenue goals for the team.
- Maintaining long-standing customer relationships.
- Determining sales goals upon reviewing budget authority.
- Ability to forecast sales goals
- Strategic thinking & planning for every account
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- A strong team player
- Efficient communication skills
Compensation will be as per industry standards.