Brilyant USA, located in Austin, Texas, is seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Senior Account Executives in technology sales. If you’re looking for a company that will support your growth and help you provide top-notch service to your clients, let’s talk.
We’ll equip you with a comprehensive lead-generation program to help you grow your sales. With no limitations on territory or verticals, you’ll have the freedom and flexibility to design and create a successful sales environment. Our most successful reps have even built their own teams to support their book of business.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best resources in the industry and be part of a sales environment that prioritizes efficiency and stability. We offer one of the most rewarding compensation plans in the industry.
- 3+ years of Presales work experience
- Apple certifications needed (ACMT)
- In-depth Knowledge of MDM frameworks like Jamf, and VMware Workspace one.
- Interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility in learning new products and features.
- Strong communication skills to converse with small and large groups of customers.
- Efficient time management skills and quick decision-making ability.
- Enabling the sales teams with technical support to win deals while simultaneously ensuring that the products are customized as per customer needs.
- Working closely with customers for setting up workflows or redefining them.
- Helping customers get customized tools, services, and solutions that are perfect for their business. Brilyant has a tightly integrated set of programs to enable the deployment of IT products, Brilyant Professional Services, and support for IT.
- Understanding the infrastructure needed to support advanced customer use cases on end-compute platforms like Apple and Windows. Also help identify a customers existing investments, advocate for the best practices, and align resources to accelerate their implementation.
- Assess customers support needs, provide solutions, or refer them to relevant teams.
- Regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets.
- Customer-oriented while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Ability to reassure customers during product delivery with potential solutions.
- Ability to forecast sales goals
- Strategic thinking & planning for every account
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- A strong team player
- Efficient communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA or HSA plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Long-Term Care
- Lucrative Compensation plan including income-earning annuity and consumption-based recurring profit model
- Fun environment and great company culture
- We provide all equipment needed
*Brilyant USA is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.