We have multiple openings for the position of Presales Consutant at Austin, Texas, USA to join our Presales team. These positions will be a part of Brilyant’s Presales team in Austin which has been growing rapidly. Join our team and be a part of our growth story.
- 3+ years of Presales work experience
- Apple certifications needed (ACMT)
- In-dept Knowledge of MDM frameworks like Jamf, VMware Workspace one.
- Interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility in learning new products and features.
- Strong communication skills to converse with small and large groups of customers.
- Efficient time management skills and quick decision-making ability.
- Enabling the sales teams with technical support to win deals while simultaneously ensuring that the products are customized as per customer needs.
- Working closely with customers for setting up workflows or redefining them.
- Helping customers get customized tools, services and solutions that are perfect for their business. Brilyant has a tightly integrated set of programs to enable the deployment of IT products, Brilyant Professional Services and support for IT.
- Understanding the infrastructure needed to support advanced customer use cases on end-compute platforms like Apple and Windows. Also help identify a customer’s existing investments, advocate for the best practices and align resources to accelerate their implementation.
- Assess customer’s support needs, provide solutions or refer them to relevant teams.
- Regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets.
- Customer-oriented while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Ability to reassure customers during product delivery with potential solutions.
- Ability to forecast sales goals
- Strategic thinking & planning for every account
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- A strong team player
- Efficient communication skills
Compensation will be as per industry standards.