Brilyant IT Solutions is a Managed Service Provider that started in 2015 and is a one-stop solution to cater to all IT needs of companies operating in various sectors. With over 35 partners like Apple, Jamf, Cisco, Dell, and HP across IT verticals. Brilyant comes with a team of individuals with deep industry knowledge and experience. We are growing at 30% Y-o-Y with an existing portfolio of over 800 clients from Startups to Large Enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years experience in a financial management position
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible for handling GL.
- P/L reporting.
- Managing Statutory Audit.
- Monthly Bank compliance
- Maintain the financial health of the organisation.
- Maintain overall compliance Responsible for Monthly Closures
- Preparation of Provisional and Projectional Financials
- Strong communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong Accounting knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
Compensation will be as per industry standards.