We are looking to hire Business Development Manager (BDM) at multiple locations to join our Sales team. These positions will be a part of Brilyant’s talented Sales team which has been growing rapidly. Join our team and be a part of our growth story.
- In-depth product knowledge
- Ability to assess buyer needs
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Potential to decipher and understand market and analyse industry insight
- Strong technology expertise
- Efficient at time management
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Traveling to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling to new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Ability to forecast sales goals
- Strategic thinking & planning for every account
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- A strong team player
- Efficient communication skills
Compensation will be as per industry standards.