Brilyant USA, located in Austin, Texas, is seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Senior Account Executives in technology sales. If you’re looking for a company that will support your growth and help you provide top-notch service to your clients, let’s talk.
We’ll equip you with a comprehensive lead-generation program to help you grow your sales. With no limitations on territory or verticals, you’ll have the freedom and flexibility to design and create a successful sales environment. Our most successful reps have even built their own teams to support their book of business.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best resources in the industry and be part of a sales environment that prioritizes efficiency and stability. We offer one of the most rewarding compensation plans in the industry.
- In-depth product knowledge
- Ability to assess buyer needs
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Potential to decipher and understand market and analyse industry insight
- Strong technology expertise
- Efficient at time management
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Traveling to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling to new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Possessing a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Ability to forecast sales goals
- Strategic thinking & planning for every account
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- A strong team player
- Efficient communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA or HSA plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Long-Term Care
- Lucrative Compensation plan including income-earning annuity and consumption-based recurring profit model
- Fun environment and great company culture
- We provide all equipment needed
*Brilyant USA is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.