The Software License Sales Account Manager is responsible for selling software licenses to businesses, organizations, and government agencies. The Account Manager will identify potential clients, develop relationships, and close deals. This role requires a high level of technical expertise, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven track record of success in software license sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of software licensing and contract negotiation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales tools.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for technology and a desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the industry.
- Identify and target potential clients for software license sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to deal closing.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and proposals to clients.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with clients.
- Work with technical teams to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
- Monitor and analyze sales data to identify trends and growth opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve targets.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and promote the company’s products.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to clients.
Compensation will be as per industry standards.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a motivated and results-driven individual who is passionate about technology and sales. The Software License Sales Account Manager will have the opportunity to work with leading organizations and government agencies and contribute to the growth and success of the company. If you have a proven track record of success in software license sales and are looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply.