We are looking for an innovative procurement analyst to source vendors and suppliers for our company specialising in HP, DELL. You will be liaising between internal departments and suppliers, analysing and comparing product samples, and negotiating procurement contracts on behalf of our company.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, business administration, or accounting.
- 3 to 5 years’ procurement analysis experience with HP, Dell products.
- Proficiency in electronic procurement and analytical software.
- In-depth business management, supply chain, and strategic sourcing knowledge.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Determining supply needs and researching potential suppliers.
- Acting as a liaison and communicating pricing and performance needs to vendors and suppliers.
- Sourcing suppliers and testing product samples.
- Documenting the features and benefits of products and services.
- Preparing cost-benefit analysis reports for review by managers.
- Negotiating favourable procurement contracts with selected vendors and suppliers.
- Documenting processes and generating monthly supply cost reports.
- Monitoring the company’s demand for products to avoid supply shortages.
- Keeping abreast of vendor and supplier-related activities in the industry.
Compensation will be as per industry standards.